Sunday, June 7, 2009

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #35



I couldn't resist a challenge for bling. That was right up my alley. Here is my take. Image is Sarah Kay, sentiment is Hero Arts. Paper is My Mind's Eye. Image colored with Copic markers. I used glitter domes for the flower centers and CTMH sparkle flower for the one tiny flower center. I really enjoyed this challenge, been working on it while I am watching the bad weather rolling in, I will sit up awhile longer working on cards until I sure the storms are gone from here. http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Jill said...

absolutely beautiful Cindy I love the SK image and your colouring is just amazing, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x