Saturday, June 6, 2009

Double Dutch Challenge #19


Here is my take on the bookmark challenge. It was a good one as I was really in need of a new cool bookmark. Apple and worm are Stampablities, Tilda is Magnolia, Saying is and Archiver's exclusive stamp. Paper is My Mind's Eye. I used a Glimmer Mist Pearl spray on the flowers and the paper background. Images are colored with Copic Markers, and I used CTMH liquid glass on the worm eyes and Tilda's glasses. I used this image because it reminds me of my youngest. Centers of flowers are glitter domes, which I picked up today at Archiver's. Check out all the details of the challenge by going to http://www.doubledutchchallenges.blogspot.com/, they have a great DT call going on right now. I wish I had more time I would love to try for a DT, but the real world keeps me from it.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Great bookmark Cindy! Love all the little details and the bright colours :D, thank you for joining in the Double Dutch challenge ;o)

Hugs,
Erica