Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Inchie Swap



This is the group of inchies from one of my latest swaps, all made by very talented ladies. All photos were posted with the permission of the artists. If you were in this swap and you do not see your card, then I didn't have your permission to post, if you shoot me an email I will add it to this posting. Also I am human and do make mistakes, so please let me know if I made one here. In other words if you name is spelled wrong, I missed one of your cards, or just anything I managed to bungled please let me know so I can correct it.

1-Lisa Kalbfleish-Lisa
2-Chelsea Comer-spredbirds
3-Ellie Werner- Ellie
4-Cindy Hoch-GSMom385
5-Michelle Clark-emmcee
6-Lisa Guyon-lisaguyon
7-Joan Nancy Anthony- Nancy
8-Judy Ladewig- dgbearsmom
9-Michelle Moore- 3darlings
10-Suzi Ferguson- Suzi_F
11-Patt Pope-Patty
12-Shirley Duerst-shurlyjean
13-Myrna B Saldana-MyRnAbS

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

These are great Cindy!

Thanks for hosting ... they were very fun to make.

-Chelsea