Sunday, May 9, 2010

Belles 'n Whistles DT Call

You better hurry on over to the Belles 'n Whistles Blog and check out their new DT call. Summer has an awesome opportunity to join her design team. I just love Belles 'n Whistles stamps. Elizabeth Bell is one of my favorite artists. This weekend I pulled out my entire collection and played with them all. Here are some of my favorite cards from the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them. It was very relaxing and a nice way to spend Mother's Day weekend for me. Thank you Summer for this great chance to join a fab design team.



2 comments:

Lilian said...

Your cards are both lovely! I love your hand made rose (I think it is handmade) :) Good luck with the DT call!

Iris Wiechmann said...

Beautiful cards with lots of fab details! I especially love the Christmas card! thanks for entering our DT call at BnW.

Hugs,
Iris