Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Contest






You have to check out what Katharina Frei has going on at her blog. She is hosting right now a guest designer challenge and has candy on top of that. I copied the details below for all of you to check out. I am so excited about this opportunity. I just love Whiff of Joy stamps they are among some of my favorites and most loved in my collection. For the challenge, there was a sketch to use. I decided since I have sort of been on a Valentine card kick lately to use one of the images from the Winter Stamp Kit and selected Willow with Gingerbread Heart. The pink paper with the dots is from Bo Bunny. The solid card stocks are Bazzill, my favorite paper. The small scrap of blue lined is unknown as it came out of my leftovers stash. The sticker flowers are Martha Stewart, and I used one of her border punches for the lines at the bottom, and the branch punch for the silver accents. The sentiment is Studio G out of the hot spot bin from Archivers. I used Memento black ink and then colored the image with Copics. So here is my entry. She met with teenager approval at my house and that has to give her something. So I am excited to look at all the entries so get going ladies and enter. I had a lot of fun coming up with my creation I am sure you will too. Go visit Katharina and give it a try, and if you haven't tried Whiff of Joy stamps give them a try too, the service is great, prices are good, and I think the images are some of the best in the world.

















1 comment:

Katharina Frei said...

A wonderful card! Thanks for participating in the GD Call!
Katharina x