Sunday, June 7, 2009

Copic Colour Challenge #16



Here is my take on this week's Copic Colour Challenge. I used Y08, RV11 and E37 since I didn't have a couple of the colors needed for the challenge. I would have used the excuse to go to town for them but the kiddos had a game so I couldn't. I did enjoy the colors. Image is by Whipper Snapper Designs, sentiment is CTMH, patternd paper is Basic Gray, and sticker is Martha Stewart. Check out the full challenge details at http://copicscolourchallenge.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww Cindy.....what a cute image. Love your card.
Thanks for joining in the Copic colour challenge

Shell

Adele said...

Cute card-these colours suit the image perfectly. Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

Dingle.xx

Elaine said...

Fabulous, Cindy! Love this image, and the colours look great.

Thank you for playing along with us in the Copic Colour Challenge this week! Hope to see you again next time.

Stressed Stamper said...

love it - love the image. Thanks for joining in the Copic Colour Challenge this week. Good Luck
Sarah