Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge


Here is my take on the Sketch Saturday Challenge, check out the sketch at http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/. I just love being inspired by sketches of all types. I twisted this one because my lined paper I thought needed to go another way. I love how it turned out.


Supplies: CTMH Bamboo, Twilight, patterned paper is from the CTMH Emporium collection. Ribbon is CTMH vineyard berry.


Image and sentiment: Whiff of Joy
Flowers: Martha Stewart Collection 3D stickers


Colored with COPIC markers: Dress is E50 and E11, hat BG13 BG15 and BG16, flowers are

G14 and Y17 shadows and grass YG06 and W1, W3


Stamped in Onyx Black Versafine


2 comments:

Olena said...

Your card is so pretty, the image is such a cutie and beautifully coloured. ~Olena~

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and huge daisies look fabulous, thanks for joining us at SS
hugs Gill x